Mold multiplies in moist areas and is present all around us. Mold can be a health risk and can also cause structural damage to your property. If your home or property has a musty smell or otherwise suspect you may have mold,for Mold Remediation Services Call Paul! We are ready to help when you need us.
You can reach a member of our staff at Paul Davis in Superior, WI at any time by calling the number listed above, or submit a message using the “Get Help Now!” button.
Hiring experienced technicians is the key to efficient mold remediation. The Paul Davis in Superior, WI mold professionals are certified and trained by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) or the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC).
Paul Davis in Superior, WI will inspect all the mold damage existing in your property. This assessment, which may include consulting with a professional hygienist, is performed to decide the correct remediation process. We will then complete the work and use clearance testing as needed to ensure that the remediation was effective and no further steps are necessary.
- Inspection of your home to decide if remediation is needed
- Moisture source determination and detection
- Industrial water extractors, dehumidifiers, and other specialized equipment can be used to completely remove dampness
- The use of industrial HEPA air filtration equipment to clean the air and eliminate mold spores
- Application of antimicrobials and disinfectants may be applied in order to terminate mold spores and minimize the risk of future mold growth
- Insurance claim assistance
Things You Should Know
Avoid areas where mold appears to exist. The growth of mold is easily increased. Do not use bleach on areas affected by mold. While bleach may kill some the mold, the dead spores left behind can be just as hazardous, and it is likely that you will spread spores to other areas of the property as well. The only way to properly remediate mold is by proper removal.
To be sure the mold remediation is successful, proper equipment, materials, training and experience are required. With our credentials, Paul Davis in Superior, WI will professionally restore your home and environment with the least amount of disturbance possible.