As we learned on Groundhog Day, cold temperatures are not leaving the Superior area anytime soon. If you are anything like us, then you’re impatiently waiting for spring to arrive; so we made a list of things to do to help you have fun during this time of year.
Here are Paul Davis Restoration of the Northland‘s favorite winter activities:
1. Warm up by the fire with a mug of hot chocolate
2. Eat cookies and drink milk
3. Go to a hockey game
4. Make a charitable donation
5. Read a book – get taken away to a warmer place
6. Play old fashioned board games with family and friends
7. Watch a TV series or movie marathon
8. Dream about a warm vacation
No matter what you choose to do, make safety a priority. Dress warmly if are outside, follow safety procedures with heaters, and have an emergency kit available in case of a disaster.